Your family must join the HMS PTO to receive a copy of the school-wide directory. The PTO uses a web-based system that allows you to enter your family information as well as to volunteer for upcoming events.
1. Before September 30, 2016 (to be included in the directory), enter your information online. Visit Volunteer Builder (hmspto.volunteerbuilder.com). Click “Log In / Register” at the upper right of that page, enter your email address and a password, and you’ll be ready to go. The program is simple to follow — download detailed instructions if you would like step-by-step instructions.
2. Pay your membership dues. Dues for the 2016-2017 school year are $20 per family and include one copy of the directory. Additional copies of the directory may be purchased for $5 each.
Online: via PayPal or credit card (you will enter credit card or PayPal info on PayPal’s secure site). [Note: accepting the payment online costs the PTO $1, so the total fee will be $21.]
Via USPS mail: mail a check or money order for $20 (please, no cash) payable to HMS PTO. Be sure to write your HMS student’s name(s) and grade(s) on the memo line so that your payment is properly recorded.
HMS PTO c/o HMS
1701 Darby Road
Havertown, PA 19083
- The directory will be sent home with your oldest HMS child.
- The HMS PTO relies entirely on membership dues to fund all events and to help pay for extras (like buying items on our teachers’ wish lists). We don’t do any fundraisers.
- If you have any questions about membership or the directory, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.